Established in 1997, Genesis Fire Protection Ltd. has been providing fire protection installations, sales, service & inspections to the Central Vancouver Island area for over 15 years. Owner, James Lacroix, has been a ticketed journeyman sprinklerfitter for 23 years and is also a BCWWA certified Cross Connection Control and Backflow Prevention tester.
James believes in “always doing the job right”. Our primary objective is to help you meet your fire protection needs including:
- Working with the owner/contractor and engineers to install a fire protection sprinkler system that meets the NFPA 13 code requirements in both new and existing construction – this will save the customer time and money on future service calls .
- Inspecting existing systems as per NFPA 25 code to help ensure a sprinkler system will work as designed.
- Providing quality, courtesy and integrity as the basis of our service.
- Consulting with owners/contractors to help them determine what type of fire protection system will best meet their needs
Our services include:
- Fire protection sprinkler system installation, testing & inspection
- Fire extinguisher sales and service, annual inspections including recharging & hydrotesting
- Fire alarm, emergency lighting and kitchen system testing in conjunction with certified technician subcontractors.
- Backflow prevention device installation, inspection and testing
- Fire pump installations/testing
- Does your strata have a Fire Safety Plan? If yes, we also provide a monthly safety inspection and reporting service
Our Commitment to Safety –
The owners and management of Genesis Fire Protection are committed to the implementation of the company Health and Safety Policy. Safety is a shared responsibility by all employees and shall be an integral component of work activities.
BCWWA certified Cross Connection Control and Backflow Prevention testers
Complyworks compliance management solutions